Welcome! Jolley Hatters Morris is a performing Morris side, based in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. We are a Cotswold side, however some Border and North-West dances are also included in our repertoire. We regularly dance at festivals and events around Tassie, including:
- Huon Valley Mid Winter Fest
- Cygnet Folk Festival
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Spring Festival
- Wooden Boat Festival (including Hobart Tall Ships Festival)
- Evandale Village Fair & National Penny Farthing Championships
- Moonah Taste of the World Festival
Our upcoming events can be found in the Calendar.
If you’d like to book us to perform at your next event, just Contact us, and we’ll be in touch. Our facebook page is updated regularly with news, photos, videos and details of upcoming events, so please do join us there. New dancers and musicians are always welcomed, and all dances are taught at practice. Contact us for more information, or come along to a practice here!